Watch travel videos featuring Welsh Cobs, horseback riding on the beaches of the Gower Peninsula and the Cambrian Mountains and a ride to the pub!
On our journey through Wales, we discovered mountains, beaches, castles and of course, horses. Below are some videos from our adventures in Wales.
Horse lovers will especially like learning more about the Welsh Cobs bred at the Derwen International Welsh Cob Centre overlooking Cardigan Bay and a trip to the pub on horseback.
Equitrekking Wales Video Playlist
1. Welsh Cobs on Equitrekking
Learn about the Welsh Cobs bred at the Derwen International Welsh Cob Centre from Ifor Lloyd, whose family has bred generations of Welsh Cobs. He even has a small museum that you can tour to learn more about the breed.
2. Horseback riding on the beach in Wales
Take in the wide, dramatic beaches along the Gower Peninsula in Wales. We ride Welsh ponies with local Olive Edwards of Parc le Breos, an old Victorian hunting lodge.
3. Wales Pub Ride
Ever wanted to take your horses to the pub? Join us in the Brecon Beacons to ride to the pub and enjoy toasties (fried sandwiches) and chips. Watching this may inspire you to grab a pint.
4. Riding the Cambrian Mountains
Horse ride Wales, taking in the vast Cambrian Mountains with local guide Charlie Pollack from a British Horse Society approved riding centre and host Darley Newman.
Search the Equitrekking Vacation Guide and EquitrekkingTravel.com for great places to ride horses, including Wales, on your next vacation. Check out EquitrekkingTravel.com's special Wales horse riding vacation.
- Carreg Cennen Castle- Taking in the Views in Wales
- Scotland- Blair Castle Pony Trekking Video
- Turkey Underground City with video
- Wales Horse Riding the Brecon Beacons
- Scottish Pubs - Globe Inn Dumfries Travel Video
- Explore Medieval Carlingford, Ireland Video
- Loch Ness Boat Tour Travel Video
- Spain Priego de Cordoba Travel Video
- Riding to King Arthur’s Stone in Wales
- Wales- Welsh Countryside Vacation with video
- Horse Riding to the Pub in Wales!
- Derwen International Welsh Cob Centre in Wales
There are no comments on this entry yet. Post the first below!