Filming in Botswana, Africa was one of the most amazing, crazy, exciting and challenging shoots we’ve done to date. In typical Equitrekking style, our tight knit crew made the best of all situations and had a great time filming some of the most incredible wildlife we’ve ever encountered. Join us on a behind the scenes look at Equitrekking’s film shoot in Botswana, Africa.
Equitrekking Behind the Scenes Video from Botswana
Equitrekking Botswana Episodes
In two-half hour Botswana episodes, viewers journey through one the last great wilderness areas, Botswana's Okavango Delta, vibrant Tuli, colorful Maun and the lunar-like Makgadikgadi Pans, meeting the wildlife and people, which make Botswana such a special Southern African nation. Darley horse rides on several Botswana safaris and also hikes with the San, meets one of Botswana's top basket weavers in Motlhabaneng Village, horse rides through the Makgadikgadi Pans to Chapman's Baobab, fishes and hops aboard a mokoro in the Okavango Delta and more.
Equitrekking Botswana Episodes Promo
- My Top Three Romantic Horse Riding Vacations: Botswana
- My Meerkat Experience in the Makgadikgadi Pans, Botswana
- Thamalakane River Ride, Botswana
- Botswana Makgadikgadi Pans Horse Safari
- More Wildlife Photos from Botswana’s Okavango Delta
- Tracking Game on my Okavango Delta Horse Safari, Botswana
- Botswana Charter Flights and Tuli from Above
- Packing for Botswana Travels & Filming
There are no comments on this entry yet. Post the first below!